Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Slimtea The number one slimming secret of Nigerian Celebrities


In celeb world, it is raining sexy girls and hot fellas on the red carpet these days and every single one of them is looking slim and trim. From Ini Edo to AnieIdibia, we are treated to some serious eye candy left and right with no clue as to how to attain their sexiness and great body appeal.


Is it that they have joined a new gym? or is there a new gym instructor in town that attends exclusively to celebrities? My curiosity got the better part of me so I asked around. Maybe I could start saving an entire year’s worth of salary to pay this awesome celeb trainer. Brothers and sisters, what I found out was amazing and too good to keep to myself.

Yes, they go to the gym albeit occasionally. And yes, they try to eat healthy always but there is a whole lot more. Word on the street is that they all use SlimTea to supplement their exercise and diet efforts. My mouth was still open as my “source” started to spill the amazing work of Slimtea.

Made from natural Chinese herbs like cassia seed, hemp seeds, mulberry leaves and lotus leaves, a cup of SlimTea packs the same punch as a 60minute intense work out session at the gym. No wonder Ini Edo and AnieIdibia look so good. I went online to search for SlimTea and from the countless testimonials I read, in as little as 28days, you can start seeing the SlimTea effect on your body.

The best part was the cost. I still can’t believe how affordable it is. Trust me, as I share this news, I am sipping my very own cup of SlimTea. So that when I hit the red carpet, you too will want to be like me. Watch this space people, a new SlimTea ambassador is loading and if you are sharp enough, it could be you. Just place your orders today.


Slimtea is a 100% natural, safe and strong combination of rich ingredients, guaranteed to cleanse your body and help you lose weight! Although this user has decided to remain anonymous, you can visit our Instagram page and chat with users that have decided to go live with their success stories.

Slimtea is affordable and available for purchase! Visit our www.slimtea.com.ng to place your order.
09083340376, 08181433219, 09083231736, 08189488738, 08170987132, 09080442390.
Linda Ikeji at 10:44 AM

No comments:
Post a Comment
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.


No comments: